- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Your Pregnancy Chiropractor in O'Fallon
Chiropractic care is a natural way to relieve pain and correct misalignment, so it’s no wonder our chiropractic clinic is a popular destination for pregnant patients, who experience new symptoms and dramatic changes as they prepare to give birth. If you’re pregnant, our O'Fallon chiropractor can help minimize your pain, correct misalignment, and prepare your body for childbirth and parenting.
Interested in prenatal chiropractic care in O'Fallon? Learn more about the symptoms and risks that our chiropractor can help minimize, as well as the services we offer for pregnant patients.
Pregnancy Symptoms We Treat with Chiropractic Care
Pregnancy puts unusual stress on your spine, including the discs, nerves, muscles, and bones that must support your child’s extra weight and adapt to a different center of gravity. As your baby develops, you may notice additional symptoms and changes that make everyday life more difficult and painful. We treat many different symptoms and conditions related to pregnancy, but here are some of the most common:
- Misaligned Pelvis – While pelvic changes cause back pain and other noticeable symptoms, they can also pose pregnancy risks, especially if pelvic misalignment cramps the baby’s growing room or prevents a natural birthing position. We want to minimize your pregnancy risks as much as possible while making sure your body is ready to deliver, so our pregnancy chiropractor treats misaligned pelvis with custom chiropractic regimens
- Postural Changes – As your abdomen continues to grow and your spine shifts to support the weight, you may notice an increased back curve, which makes it difficult to use proper posture or perform everyday tasks. Chiropractic adjustments and spinal decompression are helpful ways to reduce the pain and mobility problems caused by pregnancy postural changes, and they may also allow us to gradually re-shift your spine into a more supportive position
- Back Pain – Back pain is one of the most common pregnancy symptoms because your developing baby throws off your spinal alignment and causes abnormal inflammation, nerve pinching, and muscle pain as a result. Whether you have misalignment that needs to be corrected or inflammation that needs to be reduced, our goal is to treat the source of your back pain
- Neck Pain – Of course, when your spine isn’t properly aligned, your neck may have more trouble supporting your head and shoulders. Pinched nerves, tension, stiffness, and misalignment may all contribute to neck pain during pregnancy, which we treat with chiropractic adjustments and other natural corrective techniques
Of course, carrying a child is a complex experience that’s different for every patient, so our chiropractic care is always customized for you.
Schedule an Appointment with Our O'Fallon Chiropractor
Chiropractic care is an all-natural way to maintain and improve the health of your spine, so it’s a great fit for pregnant patients who have pain, inflammation, or misalignment. If you’re interested in prenatal chiropractic care, contact O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic todayat (636) 272-7473 to schedule an appointment with our pregnancy chiropractor.