- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Pediatric Chiropractor in O’Fallon
Chiropractic care can help patients of all ages, including children! As your pediatric chiropractor in O’Fallon, the professionals at O'Fallon Crossing Chiropractic provide gentle, safe treatment for a variety of childhood conditions.
Benefits of Pediatric Chiropractic Care
There are many benefits of chiropractic care for children!
- Chiropractic care helps children heal from injuries without the use of addictive pain medications.
- Chiropractic care is all natural and gentle and can be performed on children of all ages, from infants to teenagers.
- Chiropractic techniques like spinal adjustment can be used to help children manage a variety of childhood conditions, like bed wetting, colic, ear infections and growing pains.
- Your O’Fallon chiropractor at O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic has experience working with children and can help them feel comfortable and at ease during treatments.
The Safety of Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Some parents have concerns about the safety of chiropractic care for children. Chiropractic care is all natural, gentle and non-invasive. Unlike many other standard forms of medical treatment, chiropractic care treats symptoms at their source. By helping children to recover from their conditions, treatments from the chiropractor in O'Fallon is one of the most effective forms of alternative therapy available to children.
Chiropractic Treatments for Pediatric Patients from Your O'Fallon Chiropractor
There are many types of chiropractic treatments for pediatric patients, including:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique for realigning the vertebrae and restoring proper functioning to the central nervous system. Spinal adjustment is an effective form of treatment for nearly all childhood conditions, and can even help improve the patient’s immune system. By helping pediatric patients avoid illnesses, spinal adjustment can help children enjoy a better quality of life.
- Stretches and exercises. At O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic, we teach children to do stretches and exercises that can help loosen their muscles while improving their mobility and range of motion. Stretches and exercises are especially helpful for children who participate in sports and who are frequently injured or recovering from injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. We teach children how to adopt healthy behaviors that can help them avoid illness and injury.
- Nutrition counseling. Childhood obesity is a problem in O’Fallon just as it is in other parts of the country. By teaching children how to eat healthier, we can help some children avoid serious weight problems and the other related health conditions.
At O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic, we encourage parents to bring their children to the chiropractor, even if they aren’t displaying signs of illness or injury. Because so much chiropractic care is preventative, O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic can help young healthy patients stay active and strong.
Contact Our Pediatric Chiropractor in O’Fallon Today!
If you’re a parent and are seeking alternative forms of therapy for your child, contact O’Fallon Crossing Chiropractic today. Our all natural chiropractic treatments can help your child recover from injuries, maintain resistance to illnesses and enjoy a better quality of life overall. To make an appointment, contact us today at (636) 272-7473.